Children 3-5 Years Age
In a safe environment, CommunityOSH
challenge AND SUPPORT the children in our care,
to be inspired, compassionate, confident and successful.
Our ELC OSHC Programs provide:
• Highly qualified and caring Educators, in a safe and stimulating environment that caters for the needs of younger children.
• A healthy and delicious breakfast or afternoon snack that caters to all dietary requirements.
• Learning experiences through play-based activities and interaction with their peers and siblings or new friends.
• Indoor and outdoor areas and resources that encourage exploration and an inquisitive mind.
• Programing linked to 'Belonging, Being & Becoming' - The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
• Programs that develop a sense of wonder through imaginative, free and structured play opportunities to help children become confident, creative and capable learners.
• Transition program to Prep ( VIC ) or Kindergarten (NSW)
@ Parkmore CommunityOSH
Monday, Thursday & Friday
Contact Number: 0413544966
Hours of Operation: 7.00am-9.30am and 2.30pm-6.00pm
Before School Care Fee for Pre-School Children: $26.00 (typically $12.00 after child care subsidy is applied)
After School Care Fee for Pre-School Children: $34.00 ( typically $15.00 after child care subsidy is applied)